Exactly!!! (more or less…)
Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn. Social media profiles – we all have them, but here’s a question… How many of us know what is being said about us or our brand on them?
I’m sure we all pay varying levels of interest to each of our profiles depending on our mood and interests.
In the current digital world improving your social media presence is a big obligation for individuals and businesses alike.
Here are a few Tips for Building and Managing a Social Media Audience.
- Remember that people want to socialise with the person behind the fancy logo or strapline.
- Try not to always post about your business offers.
- Post at different times of the day, we all have different schedules.
- Follow up on Tweets and engage in conversation.
- When you find interesting articles, rather than post them all immediately schedule some to post later via social media management programs.
View original post 200 more words